iPad Basics from A-Z-582-611
Each participant attending is required to have an iPad with iOS5 in hand during the workshop.
You are not registered unless you receive an email confirmation from myquickreg.com. If you don't receive one, please check your SPAM folder.
The iPad changes the way teachers and students access the web, share media, and learn on the go. Grab hold of an iPad and place incredible new power at students' fingertips.
This hands–on introductory iPad workshop will cover:
- iPad basic setup
- New iOS 5
- Tips and Tricks
- Adding content to the iPad
- Making the most of iTunes
- Identifying the most efficient ways to search for apps and find FREE apps
- Exploring a variety of educational apps for all teachers
- Managing and organizing your apps
If you need special accommodations, registration and payment must be made three weeks before workshop. Should enrollment be insufficient to cover the cost of this event, registered participants will be notified by email. Cancellation Policy: Participants must cancel more than 48 hours from this event or will be billed.