Family Service Credential: Training of Trainers
Special Registration Instructions for out-of-state registrants (print this out to refer to):
STEP I: Create your profile.
1. New to this system? Click on "Not registered? Register here"
2. Complete your profile information. Review your choices: WI Public School District, School District not in WI OR Agency/Organization, WI Private School or Individual/Parent/Other. Click ‘Save Profile Information/Become a Registered User’.
3. You are now registered as a MyQuickReg user & will receive an email confirming your password. You are not yet registered for this event! Questions, contact Ruth Chvojicek (608) 742-8814, ext 245 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP II: Register for this Training
1. Now you are taken to the ‘Register for an Event Screen’ for this event.
3. Click "Submit Registration & Continue to Payment Options". Payment info is on next page.
4. Complete payment amount & method & click "submit". Note: If you select credit card payment, you will go directly to PayPal login.
5. MyQuickReg brings you back for a last chance to edit your registration. If OK, logout.
You’ll immediately receive a confirmation email for the event from MyQuickReg and, if applicable, from PayPal.
Family Service Credential: Training of the Trainers Information
Interested persons, with appropriate skills and experience, who will implement the Family Service Credential within their local agency. Participation in the Family Service Credential direct service staff training prior to attending the training of trainers is not required but is highly recommended. Recommended prerequisites for participants at this level include:
- In-depth direct service experience working with families.
- Experience in training adults and knowledge of adult learning practices
- Experience the Family Service Credential content from the trainer facilitator’s perspective
- Learn and apply training and facilitation skills
- Learn how to integrate knowledge of adult learning principles into the facilitation of the content
- Learn how to implement the assessment and portfolio component of the Family Service Credential
- Assess and reflect on personal facilitation capacities
- Receive followup individualized mentoring during back-home implementation
- College credit available in some locations
The Pyle Center - UW Madison
Madison, Wisconsin 53706
Front Desk: 608-262-1122
Registration Deadline: June 22, 2012
OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS: Single $77/Double $89
The Lowell Center
610 Langdon St, Madison WI
Front Desk: 608-256-2621
Reservations: 866-301-1753 or online: bit.ly/cesafive22jul
When making your reservation please refer to: CESAFIVE
Sleeping rooms deadline: June 22, 2012
- Parking is available to overnight guests for $8/day - per room - please call 866-301-1753 to make seperate parking reservations.
When paying by check or PO, please include a copy of your MyQuickReg confirmation email. Make checks or purchase order payable to CESA 5-Family Service Credential. Mail or fax to: CESA 5, ATTN: Ruth Chvojicek, PO Box 564, Portage, WI 53901. Fax: (608) 742-2384.
• Content Questions: Ruth Chvojicek (608) 742-8814, ext 245 or email: email@example.com
• Registration Questions: Julia Jiannacopoulos (608) 742-8814, ext 268 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or JoAnn Senzig x272 or email@example.com